Dr. Gregory Konrath Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2015

Another Bad Shoulder Surgery by Dr. Konrath

He was suppose to do a complete shoulder replacement. And didn't! He replaced a ball joint in my shoulder and put it in a socket that was arthritic. Physical therapy didn't work shoulder was bone on bone, develop a large cyst because of it. Not even 2 years later had to have a rerevision done and remove the orthotic that he used. And have a reverse shoulder replacement done for the correction. He should not be allowed to practice! Do not let him touch you.

April 30th, 2015

Shattered femur 2001

I was involved in a rollover crash and ejected from vehicle and it rolled on my legs. I almost lost my leg if not for this man. Despite his personal issues as of now, he saved my leg. I was 15 years old when this happened. Now I'm a roofer and have been for years. Minimal issues. I thank him and his team.

April 30th, 2015

Best care and full use of ankle after surgery. I was frightened and doc put me at ease and took time to thoroughly explain all aspects of surgery and recovery

April 29th, 2015

Excellent ortho surgeon

April 17th, 2015

field tech rep.

In 2001 I was the victim of a dui head on crash with broken right lower leg. I feel very fortanate to have him as my doctor that night the injury almost cost me my lower leg. After a long recovery time of 9-12 months I return to work again and continue my hunting activities . His knowledge on how to repair my broken leg was outstanding. And my PT was outstanding as well where they sent me to .

July 31st, 2016