A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Koshkarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Koshkarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Koshkarian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshkarian graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Koshkarian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Merrill Koshkarian MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Koshkarian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Koshkarian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Koshkarian practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.