A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Koshkarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Koshkarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koshkarian
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Koshkarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Koshkarian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshkarian graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koshkarian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Merrill Koshkarian MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Koshkarian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Koshkarian has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gregory Koshkarian practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oro Valley, AZ.