A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Koshkarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Koshkarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koshkarian
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Koshkarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Koshkarian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshkarian graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koshkarian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Merrill Koshkarian MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Koshkarian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Koshkarian has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gregory Koshkarian practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oro Valley, AZ.