A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Koski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koski graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Koski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Interstate Med Office South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joel Koski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Koski practice?
- Dr. Gregory Koski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Koski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.