A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kostur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kostur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostur graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Kostur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Daniel Kostur MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Kostur practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kostur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kostur practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.