A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kozeny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kozeny, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozeny graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kozeny has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kozeny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Kozeny practice?
Dr. Gregory Kozeny practices Nephrology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Winfield Nephrologists.