A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. GREGORY KOZENY:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. GREGORY KOZENY, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. KOZENY graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. KOZENY has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. KOZENY accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans