A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kozielec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kozielec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozielec
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kozielec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kozielec, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozielec graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kozielec has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory F Kozielec MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Kozielec practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kozielec has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kozielec practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.