A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kozielec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kozielec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kozielec, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozielec graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kozielec has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Frank Kozielec MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory F. Kozielec practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kozielec has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kozielec practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.