The best of the best show details The best of the best
by Donnie Swango on Feb 10th, 2016

Cannot be better

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Eric J. on Dec 15th, 2015

I had a sudden bleed in my left eye on Thanksgiving Day. The ER said I needed to see a doctor first thing on the day following. That turns out to be a difficult thing to arrange on a holiday weekend, but Dr. K saw me at 4:30 on that Friday afternoon. He is a rare combination of caring and skill (after two weeks of observation he ended up doing a vitrectomy, which is healing fine and helped enormously), and is simply a pleasure to be around. We'd have a far better medical system if all doctors were as good as Greg Kozielec.

Jul 17th, 2012

Dr. Kozielec and his entire staff are amazing! I love this office and cannot say enough wonderful things about them. You are in good hands when you trust your vision to Dr. Kozielec!

Nov 21st, 2011

He is very kind, friendly,interested in checking for every possible cause of a problem,and explains his findings so that they can be understood by non medical professionals.

Jun 18th, 2011

The wait time is the only downside, but he is worth waiting for. This doc has an excellent bedside manner, is encouraging, instills trust and is a skilled surgeon. Highly recommend.

mrs. show details mrs.
by Khademazad on May 31st, 2011

He is very kind, caring and helpful Doctor. I recommend him to anyone. Great bedside manner. His regular treatments have helped me a lot with my WMD(Wet Macular Degeneration).

Saved my eyesight! show details Saved my eyesight!
Nov 17th, 2010

I see many many doctors for all types of medical conditions. I'm only 27, and he saved me from going blind, twice! He's very passionate about his work and really cares for his patients. I'm very blessed to have him help me. Best doctor ever!

what a wonderful doctor show details what a wonderful doctor
Jul 29th, 2010

He is such a kind man, you can really tell he cares deeply for his patients. His expertise kept me from losing sight in my right eye. Best doctor ever!

Excellent Doctor in every way. show details Excellent Doctor in every way.
by J. Davis on Jun 17th, 2009

I have had many doctors and Dr. Kozielec is the most caring and has the best bedside manner of them all. I don't feel rushed and he throughly answers all questions. I wish there were more doctors like him.