A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Krivchenia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Krivchenia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Krivchenia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krivchenia graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Krivchenia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Roane General Hospital
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory B Krivchenia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Krivchenia practice?
- Dr. Gregory Krivchenia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Krivchenia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH and Cambridge, OH.
See Marietta Orthopedic Surgeons.