Learn more about Dr. Gregory Krivchenia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Krivchenia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krivchenia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krivchenia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Krivchenia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krivchenia graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krivchenia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Roane General Hospital
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory B Krivchenia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Krivchenia practice?
- Dr. Gregory Krivchenia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Krivchenia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Belpre, OH.
See Marietta Orthopedic Surgeons.