Dr. Gregory Kroeger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Kroeger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2013

Great

I've been with Kroeger about 5 years & I think the world of him & his staff. Everyone is very sweet & makes you feel at home. Dr. Kroeger takes his ti ...

April 12th, 2013

Dr. Kroeger was my doctor for my second pregnancy. My first appointment with him I was 8 weeks along and he performed a sonogram. He then gave me the surprise of my life when he told me I was having triplets! It was a very emotional day, and I will never forget the way he counseled me and my husband through it. From the first day I was very impressed with Dr. Kroeger and knew that he was the doctor that I was supposed to be with to get me through my triplet pregnancy. He is very caring and has wonderful bedside manner, always making me feel very comfortable and at ease. I had to see him several more times than would be needed for a typical singleton pregnancy. He was always very thorough, and I never felt like I was being rushed out the door. He always answered all my questions He and his nurse at the time were very helpful. I also never had to wait for hours to get in to see him. He saw me through to delivery at 35 weeks at which time he performed a c-section to deliver my triplets. I was extremely nervous the day I was scheduled for delivery, but Dr. Kroeger was very calming, and I felt confident that I was in very good hands. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him. I recently saw him again for a check up and felt that his newer front office receptionist and nurses were very friendly and easy to work with. My husband and I hold Dr. Kroeger in a special place in our hearts, because he helped us through a tough pregnancy and delivered our triplets into this world. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Kroeger as my doctor and would recommend him to anybody.

April 12th, 2013

Wonderful

January 31st, 2012

We were new to this area and didn't really know who to use for our ob. Dr. Kroeger was very kind and caring, and listened to my concerns. I was nervous delivering at a new place but he made me feel comfortable. I would recommend him (and have) to my friends.

December 28th, 2015