Learn more about Dr. Gregory Krol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Krol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krol
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Krol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Krol, BS, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krol graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Krol BS, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Krol practice?
- Dr. Gregory Krol has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Krol practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists and Sterling Heights Geriatric Doctors.