Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Krulin
Dr. Gregory Krulin, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Krulin is affiliated with University Hospital of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Central Arkansas Hospital and Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Krulin has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Gregory Krulin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Albert Kittrell
Little Rock, AR 0 mi22
Dr. Irina Lendel
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi13
Dr. Mohammad Daaif
Little Rock, AR 0 mi8