A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Krulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Krulin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krulin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krulin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Krulin, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krulin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Krulin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stanley Krulin MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Krulin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Krulin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Krulin practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.