A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kruper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kruper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruper
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kruper Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruper graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kruper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Kruper MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Kruper practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kruper has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kruper practices Otolaryngology near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Otolaryngologists.