A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kuldanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kuldanek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuldanek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kuldanek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Kuldanek MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Kuldanek practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kuldanek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kuldanek practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.