A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kulesza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kulesza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kulesza, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulesza graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulesza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Walter Kulesza MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Kulesza practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kulesza has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kulesza practices Gastroenterology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Warren, MI.
See Troy Gastroenterologists.