A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kusic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kusic is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusic graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Kusic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Enloe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Rudolph Kusic MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Kusic practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kusic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Kusic practices General Practice near Cottonwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Cottonwood Primary Care Doctors.