A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kwasny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kwasny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwasny
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kwasny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Kwasny, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwasny graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kwasny has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Kwasny MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Kwasny practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kwasny has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kwasny practices Ophthalmology near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Ophthalmologists.