A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
- Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Laurence Brown MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Gregory Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Brown practices Internal Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Racine, WI.
See Waukesha Internists.