Learn more about Dr. Gregory Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
- Aurora St. Luke`s Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Brown practice?
Dr. Gregory Brown practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, WI.
See Burlington Internists.