A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Chen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Chen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Chen MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Chen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Chen practices Urology near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Urologists.