A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Chen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Chen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Chen MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Chen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Chen practices Urology near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Urologists.