Dr. Gregory Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Cohen?

March 15th, 2016

Very good all around ophthalmologist.

Dr. Cohen is very knowledgeable and professional. He is also down to earth and is able to communicate well with his patients. (Good Bed side Manner)

November 5th, 2015

unsatisfied

I have been trying to schedule an appointment with Gregory Cohen for 2 weeks now. He was referred to me by my father so I figured I would change eye doctors. I called the number provided on this web page and after pushing several numbers to get to scheduling I was greeted by a voice message indicating that everyone was busy and to please leave my name, phone number and date of birth and I would receive a call back. I am a working professional and am not able to answer my phone randomly throughout the day so I was a bit concerned by this but decided it was worth a try. My phone call was returned however I was unable to answer because I was at work, so on my break I tried calling back again going through the same process at the first time I tried calling the office because no additional phone numbers were provided. Finally after repeating this phone tagging I eventually was able to talk to a live body that informed me Dr. Cohen does his own scheduling and they would have to call me back. Still paying phone tag trying to give this eye professional my money but wondering at this point if it is really worth it. I cannot believe that as a medical professional they do not have a better process the set up appointments or a way to actually talk to a live person with waiting for a call back.

September 8th, 2010