A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ellison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellison
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ellison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ellison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lee Ellison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ellison has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Ellison practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Primary Care Doctors.