A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hayden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hayden, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hayden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implant Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayden graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Hayden practice?
Dr. Gregory Hayden practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, IN and Henderson, KY.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.