A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hayden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Hayden, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hayden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implant Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayden graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hayden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lee Hayden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Hayden practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hayden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Hayden practices Ophthalmology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, IN and Henderson, KY.
See Evansville Ophthalmologists.