Ophthalmologist

3801 Bellemeade Ave
Ste 320
Evansville, IN 47714
(812) 422-3937
Locations and availability (5)

|  Dr Hayden highly recommended!  |  show details
by D nichols on Jul 20th, 2013

So glad Dr Hayden was recommended to me! I have since recommended him to people I know. I especially appreciate him taking the time to explain my options regarding my cataract surgery and keeping me informed before and after surgery.

|  Best doctor I have ever been to!  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2012

I visited 3 doctors before choosing Dr Hayden to do my LASIK surgery. He spent a lot of time explaining everything to me, was very kind, and made me feel comfortable with my surgery. My vision is better than 20/20 and I am so happy with my decision.

Aug 31st, 2011

Both of my parents went to Dr. Hayden for cataract surgery and both were thrilled with their vision afterwards. Dr. Hayden fully explains everything to his patients and is kind, considerate, and knowledgeable. He even went so far as to call my parents at home after their surgeries to check on them. Wow! I was impressed.

Apr 9th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Hayden for a consultation for the lasik eye surgery. His staff was very nice and he was informative and talked with me until I had all of my questions answered. I had the surgery a week later and I wouldnt trade my vision for anything! I woke up and was almost in tears because I could actually see without my contacts. The day of my surgery Dr. Hayden and his girls made me feel very calm and comfortable. I'll make sure I tell everyone I know to go to him!

Feb 10th, 2011

I went to Dr. Hayden for my LASIK surgery, as he was recommended by a friend of mine. Dr. Hayden was very caring and his office staff was very informative. I felt confident in choosing them to correct my vision and I would recommend them to anyone!