A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Jackson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Body Weight
- Brain Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Neonatal Jaundice
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Jackson practice?
Dr. Gregory Jackson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.