A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Jackson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Body Weight
- Brain Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Neonatal Jaundice
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lawrence Jackson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Jackson practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.