A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Jones, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lee Jones MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Jones practice?
- Dr. Gregory Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Jones practices Radiation Oncology near Valdese, NC.
See Valdese Radiologists.