A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kay is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Dr. Kay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Citrus Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Kay MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Kay practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kay practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons.