A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Kay is Excellent.
Dr. Kay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Citrus Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Kay MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Kay practice?
- Dr. Gregory Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Kay practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons.