inactive

Gregory L Lavigne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 3rd, 2016
He has been excellent to me, very caring and I feel very comfortable with him.

August 31st, 2015
From the beginning to the cure
Dr. Lavigne is right on track. He is always polite, reassuring, happy to be of service to you. He will tell you the situation, the result, the way to combat your problem, and follows up. ALWAYS!

October 22nd, 2012
EXCELLENT!

July 13th, 2012
Dr. LaVinge is Awesome!
I've been seeing Dr. Lavigne for about a year and a half now and I absolutely love him. He listens, knows all the right questions to ask and is very kind. i would recommend him to anyone!

April 24th, 2012
Great and Caring Doctor
I would 100% recommend Greg to any patient in need of psychiatric help. He is a genuinely good guy who cares a lot about his patients and does a great job pinpointing the problem. He is not the kind of doctor who either takes forever during the appointment nor the kind who rushes you out the door. He takes care in asking about aspects of the patient's life crucial to treat their mental health.

November 9th, 2010
Policy and Program Development Specialist in Human Services
Great doctor. Very prompt and professional. Really takes time to know you which is evident in his dialogue with you and responses to you. Even tempered when YOU miss the appointment. I've been a patient of Dr. Lavigne's for a number of years now and he really seems to know when I ned to talk and when I need to hear. Excellent qualitities in this profession.

August 21st, 2009
Dr. Gregory Lavigne worked with me, getting to know myself and understanding my feelings. He had the patience to wait for me to gain trust in him which seemed to take forever. He is inderstanding, caring and senstive to his patience's problems.Top rated in my book.