A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McFadden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory McFadden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. McFadden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Leonard McFadden MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Gregory McFadden has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory McFadden practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.