Dr. Gregory Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Miller?

October 9th, 2014

Caring and highly competent.

Dr. Miller took great care of me and my elderly mother. He diagnosed a rare cancer in me that most doctors would have missed. He always made me feel like he cared about me as a person and that I was not just another patient.

March 30th, 2012

Too big now...

It's no longer about medicine, now it's about visits and tests. $$$$$$$$$Sad. I never thought he would fall in line with the group. That's business.

July 19th, 2011

5 years now

I've had Dr. Miller for almost 5 years now and he leaves no stone unturned when it comes to one's health. Highly recommended!

May 21st, 2014