Learn more about Dr. Gregory Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Murphy is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Murphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lee Murphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Gregory Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Murphy practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.