A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Murphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lee Murphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Gregory Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Murphy practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.