A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Murphy is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Murphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lee Murphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Gregory Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Murphy practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.