A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Greg Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Greg Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Greg Stewart, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Stewart has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Greg Stewart MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Greg Stewart practice?
- Dr. Greg Stewart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Greg Stewart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Murfreesboro, TN.
See Johnson City Surgeons.