A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Wilson DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Wilson practices Neurological Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Du Bois, PA.
See Tulsa Neurological Surgeons.