Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Wilson
Dr. Gregory Wilson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center, Southcrest Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow. Dr. Wilson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Gregory Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. L Simmons
Neurological Surgery, Neurology
Tulsa, OK 1.45 mi27
Dr. Kenneth Graham
Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Tulsa, OK 2.23 mi34
Dr. Douglas Koontz
Tulsa, OK 3.12 mi36