A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lacchini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lacchini is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacchini
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Lacchini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lacchini, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacchini graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory James Lacchini MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Lacchini practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lacchini has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Lacchini practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.