A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lamberton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lamberton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lamberton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamberton graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lamberton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory R Lamberton MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Lamberton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lamberton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Lamberton practices Urology near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA.
See Puyallup Urologists.