Dr. Gregory Landis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Landis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2015

Dr. Landis is the best.

We hightly recommend Dr. Greg Landis for any vein work that needs work to correct.

October 22nd, 2015

disgusted by his attempt at body shaming

Spent more time body shaming me than diagnosing me. I'm floored that his behavior is accepted by patients.

August 13th, 2015

easy experience

Dr. Landis may be quiet as some have mentioned but I don't find that a fault. As for asking questions, well maybe he felt concerned about something but didn't want to alarm the patient by sharing all his concerns until he was better informed. I have always found him to be pleasant, courteous and professional. I have been going to his office for a couple years now and have no complaints.

March 2nd, 2015

Arrogant doctor!

Dr Landis was very arrogant the one and only time I saw him. He questioned my disability from a bone marrow transplant 4 times during a short visit, and when I confronted him on it he said he was just trying to clarify things as a bone marrow transplant is such a simple process! Any doctor who thinks a bone marrow transplant is a "simple process" is medically ignorant and insensitive. It was especially inappropriate as my visit had nothing to do with my disability or lack of it. I would not recommend such an insensitive doctor to anyone. I also arrived early and was seen 25 minutes late.

August 19th, 2014

????

I seen this doctor a few times in 2014,and although I believe he is genuine,and caring. I must say very quiet have to listen closely, doesnt say much period? Almost as if you are an inconvience of his time,or services. His ultrasound tech is very unfriendly,untalkative, didnt even smile,or make conversation. His receptionist is a bit pushy and rude tendecies. And every procedure seems like it takes forever to otder,process, I have had to call his office and like remind them Im still here waiting whats going on?? I to would seek my other options?

March 5th, 2013

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Landis for many years... He is an excellent surgeon, and has a great bed side manner.. He cares about his patients.. I have never had a problem with him, or his staff..Although his office manager needs to learn politeness... I will continue to be a patient of his, and recommend him to anyone needing his services.

July 24th, 2012

Rude and arrogant

One visit was one too many. Very, very rude doctor. Look elsewhere.

February 10th, 2017