A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lane, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Lane MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Lane practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Lane practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Orthopedic Surgeons.