Dr. Gregory Langford MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Escondido, CA

June 8th, 2016
prolapse bladder
Had to have 3 operations on bladder by this Doctor which he did fix the prolapsed bladder, I had many other complications after that with my bladder and he did try to help but after the 3rd suggested I go see a Dr Nager in SD which I did. Had back to back bladder tract infections and still having problems although the last report was a weak bladder. Dr. Langford was very caring and tried his best to help me but don't let any Dr operate on you 3 times trying to get it right. The last operation he came in at midnight to operate which got me nervous since I don't think after working in his ofc all day, going to a meeting and come to hosp to operate on me was a good idea. He did follow up regularly with phone calls and was very considerate and seemed very concerned. He is a gentleman in all ways but one operation should be enough for any person not 3 to try to find the problem. The staff was amazing and kind. Although I did see the specialist he recommended after the 3rd hosp stay, he has not checked back with me for the problem.

December 11th, 2015
Great doctor every time go to our appointment has been fantastic. He has answered all my questions.

June 24th, 2015
dr. langford was my OBGYN through both very difficult, high risk pregnancies. I trust him with my life and the lives of my babies. He is thorough and meticulous. He truly does care and I recommend him to any of my friends having babies. I will be continuing to see him for my women's health needs now that I'm don't having babies.

March 26th, 2015
Love them
Love him and his staff! Always gives more than enough info about my baby and his bedside is awesome! Love his staff also! So glad I chose them for my 2nd baby!!!

September 8th, 2014
First Appointment
I had my first appointment with Dr. Langford last week. My PCP told me I needed to go see him to discuss some results that had been found on my MRI. I had no problem scheduling an appointment with him. I found the ladies in the office to be friendly whilst still being professional. His nurse was lovely and helped put me at ease, she could tell that I was nervous. Dr. Langford I feel is a very thorough Dr. He took a comprehensive medical history from me asking questions when needed to clarify. The exam was not at all awkward, the nurse sits in the room while you are being examined. He explained what he was seeing on the screen and answered my questions. I did not feel that he was trying to rush me out of the door, i was also very impressed with the time he spent with me telling me how we would move forward with his findings. I feel that even though I have only seen the Dr once I am happy to keep seeing him and be treated by him.

May 25th, 2014
ob pt
Okay doctor but he is very rude to the nurses taking care of his pts

March 19th, 2014
Minor surgery in 2010
I was sent to Dr Langford in 2010 to have him remove one of my ovaries cuz it had a growth on it, It was not bothering me and It was never going to turn in cancer. It was just there. I had no idea it was even there in the first place. I opened my big mouth and told my PCP and he sent me to Dr Langford. Apparently it was easier to just remove the ovary than to try and cut around the growth. It all worked out good and I went back to see him two weeks later for a post op appointment. I was sore but nothing else. The pain meds he gave me did nothing so I just sucked it up.

August 17th, 2013
quiet professionalism
Doctor Langford is great. His office is nice, with what looks like top of the line equipment. My wife is very happy with him. He is quiet, and while he doesn't show a lot of emotion, you just feel like he is nothing short of a professional.

March 20th, 2013
Run for the Hills
Dr. Langford, OG/GYN of Escondido at first appeared very nice, then I noticed that every time I came into my appointment, the office staff was very rude saying I owed them money. After checking with my insurance, I found out that no new charges had been processed. Then on my last appointment, the same crazy lady wanted full payment for services. I told her no, that it is not appropriate to pay for services ahead of time. She said everyone does in this area. Then two days later, Dr. Langford called and harassed me saying a certified letter would be sent demanding full payment otherwise he would suspend services forcing me to find a new doctor. I then searched his court records and found numerous medical malpractice cases. He even sued Home Depot. I will be looking for another OB/GYN that cares about caring for me, my baby and, not money. Be sure to check the records before selecting your doctor

February 24th, 2012
Dr. Langford is an awesome doctor. I had him for both my boys and will go to him again. He is very knowledgeable and I was able to have an ultrasound at each appointment which allowed us to find out the gender earlier than most (11 weeks). He listened to what my concerns were and answered my questions and made sure that I knew what options I had. I am not a high-risk pregnancy per se but in case anything does happen I want him there because he knows what to do.

January 20th, 2012
Outstanding OB/GYN
I've been going to Dr. Langford for a few years. One my first appt. he came in and talked to me and set my expectations for our first visit before my exam. Dr. Langford is kind, caring and always thourogh. I would recomend him to any and everyone!

January 19th, 2012
Administrator
I've been going to Dr. Langford for approximately 20 years. I recommend him without hesitation. I find him to be a very caring doctor with expertise in his field - and conservative in his options.