A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Larkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Larkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Larkin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Larkin graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Larkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Luke Larkin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Larkin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Larkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Larkin practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.