A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Larsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Larsen is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larsen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Larsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Education & Awards
Dr. Larsen graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Larsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Centura Hlth-St Thomas More Hospital
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scott Larsen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Larsen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Larsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Larsen practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Anesthesiologists and Pueblo Pain Management Doctors.