A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Larson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Larson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Larson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
- Prairie Lakes Hospital & Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Ronald Larson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Larson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Larson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Larson practices Family Medicine near Watertown, SD.
See Watertown Family Physicians.