Dr. Gregory Lauro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 31st, 2016
Dr. Lauro was wonderful would recommend him to anyone having an orthopedic problem

September 14th, 2016
Successful Partial Knee Surgery
Dr. Lauro has been doing partial knee replacements for 25 years and worked wonders for me. After only 3 months I no longer need my cane and my scar looks amazing. His office staff is as friendly as you could want. Very clean environment. Little to no waiting both in and out of the waiting rooms. He is very attentive and explains things very well. He listens more than he talks and is dedicated to his practice. I would and have recommended him a lot. A true professional who knows what he is doing.

August 27th, 2016
Highest regard for Dr. Lauro's ability
Dr Lauro was excellent-repaired the major bones in my lower right leg. I had no post-op pain despite 2 pins placed for support and repair of the bones .Had no infections. Superb attitude, kindness and intelligence. Office staff just the best and the environment clean. My husband totally agrees.

August 9th, 2016
Dr. Lauro was excellent,,he is everything you would want in a doctor,,He took great care of me and I have not one complaint or negative opinion..Every doctor shoud be this caring.

July 22nd, 2016
Knee surgery
Dr. Lauro did a partial knee replacement on my 2 years ago and I couldn't be happier with the success of the operation. I am very pleased to have him as my doctor.

February 14th, 2016
Quality
Dr. Lauro is the best. He replaced my knees at different times quite successfully. Great bedside manner and a Dr. you can talk to.

January 2nd, 2016
after 3 years of constant pain, i could barely walk in for my initial appt in october. Dr Lauro replaced right hip in oct and left hip in nov and by christmas i could walk with a normal gait. after finishing rehabbing you won't be able to tell anything was ever wrong. this guy and his staff did a tremendous job from day one and they have GIVEN ME MY LIFE BACK!!!!!

December 8th, 2015
Kindness
Very nice and and explained my case and best option

November 25th, 2015
Post bilateral knee replacements
I have been treated over the years by Dr Lauro for osteoarthritis. I just had bilateral total knee replacement surgery. I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr Lauro is an excellent surgeon. His staff has always been pleasant and helpful. I would recommend Dr Lauro to anyone, in fact years ago my mother and a good friend also had tkr by Dr Lauro and they were just as happy as I am.

October 22nd, 2015
spouse of patient
My husband had surgery for a broken arm and dr. Lauro was assigned the case. Due to the situation being of an emergency nature, he did not have the luxury of shopping for a surgeon. After seven months of constant pain, another doctor has removed the rod and nails Lauro inserted and with second surgery my husband is beginning again, hoping to heal. He and I have lost close to a year of our lives. I feel that Lauro should cease doing surgery. Most health professionals with whom my husband deals say that they have heard many negative comments about Lauro's work. He probably did the best he could, bit his work does not pass muster. Do yourself s favor and get s good surgeon at the outset.

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Lauro is an exceptional physician. He performed a knee replacement on my left knee. I went from having constant pain to no pain over night after surgery. His operating skills are exceptional and my outcome was excellant. I have recommended him to others who have had similar outcomes. For any future orthopedic procedure I will use Dr. Lauro.

September 23rd, 2015
Very satisfied with his care,no problems and no pain.