Dr. Gregory Lauro Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Lauro?

Great Surgon

Posted on September 20th, 2017

I had my left hip replaced by Dr Lauro in late August and now it is the middle of September and I am doing wonderful. I am pain free and walking like I never had surgery. Dr Lauro was amazing.l would recommend Dr Lauro to any one who needs hip replacement or knee surgeries to have Dr Lauro at the highest level. I believe Dr Lauro is the best surgon for this surgery

Careing, compassionate!

Posted on September 6th, 2017

I feel very comfortable with him, he seems to genuinely care and is easy to talk to. I have had two surgeries and several injuries that he has treated quickly and well. My last visit was no different than any other, I was treated very well by the staff and taken in on time. I saw Dr. Lauro quickly and we briefly discussed my options. We made a decision and acted accordingly.

Posted on June 19th, 2017

Dr Lauro performed a left hip replacement for me. He is a miracle worker. My quality of life is so much better post op. I am 5 weeks out and doing great. I have total confidence in him and actually look forward to having my right hip done. His office staff and PA Emily are great.

left hip replacement

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Dr. Gregory Lauro is a highly skilled professional who performed my surgery and took away my pains of many years. He is very polite, kept me well informed of all procedures and understood what problems I was having.

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Dr Lauro performed a Bi Lateral hip replacement on me three weeks ago. I could not happier with the outcome. I have been off of prescription pain MED's since week two, taking only an occasional Tylenol for mild discomfort. Dr Lauro is attentive, caring, tales the time to explain and answer questions, and is the consummate professional! He rates my highest recommendation!

Posted on March 10th, 2017

My experience with Dr. Lauro was quite positive! At the first visit, an X-ray was taken of my right knee was taken. Dr. Lauro explained the problem and outlined the possibilities to remedy. Surgery was scheduled in a timely manner. The outcome was very successful! Overall, I am extremely satisfied!

Great Experience

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Dr.Lauro did a total knee replacement on me and I did very well. I would recommend him to any friends and family.

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

Dr Lauro took care of my hip replacement and Im doing great. Going on five years now, He also took care of my moms hip she had to have a new hip in Oct. Moms 86 and walking wonderfully. He a good Doctor ,

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr. Lauro was wonderful would recommend him to anyone having an orthopedic problem

Successful Partial Knee Surgery

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Lauro has been doing partial knee replacements for 25 years and worked wonders for me. After only 3 months I no longer need my cane and my scar looks amazing. His office staff is as friendly as you could want. Very clean environment. Little to no waiting both in and out of the waiting rooms. He is very attentive and explains things very well. He listens more than he talks and is dedicated to his practice. I would and have recommended him a lot. A true professional who knows what he is doing.

Highest regard for Dr. Lauro's ability

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Dr Lauro was excellent-repaired the major bones in my lower right leg. I had no post-op pain despite 2 pins placed for support and repair of the bones .Had no infections. Superb attitude, kindness and intelligence. Office staff just the best and the environment clean. My husband totally agrees.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Lauro was excellent,,he is everything you would want in a doctor,,He took great care of me and I have not one complaint or negative opinion..Every doctor shoud be this caring.