Dr. Gregory Lauro MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
Dr Lauro performed a left hip replacement for me. He is a miracle worker. My quality of life is so much better post op. I am 5 weeks out and doing great. I have total confidence in him and actually look forward to having my right hip done. His office staff and PA Emily are great.

June 16th, 2017
left hip replacement
Dr. Gregory Lauro is a highly skilled professional who performed my surgery and took away my pains of many years. He is very polite, kept me well informed of all procedures and understood what problems I was having.

March 30th, 2017
Dr Lauro performed a Bi Lateral hip replacement on me three weeks ago. I could not happier with the outcome. I have been off of prescription pain MED's since week two, taking only an occasional Tylenol for mild discomfort. Dr Lauro is attentive, caring, tales the time to explain and answer questions, and is the consummate professional! He rates my highest recommendation!

March 10th, 2017
My experience with Dr. Lauro was quite positive! At the first visit, an X-ray was taken of my right knee was taken. Dr. Lauro explained the problem and outlined the possibilities to remedy. Surgery was scheduled in a timely manner. The outcome was very successful! Overall, I am extremely satisfied!

February 16th, 2017
Great Experience
Dr.Lauro did a total knee replacement on me and I did very well. I would recommend him to any friends and family.

December 23rd, 2016
Dr Lauro took care of my hip replacement and Im doing great. Going on five years now, He also took care of my moms hip she had to have a new hip in Oct. Moms 86 and walking wonderfully. He a good Doctor,

October 31st, 2016
Dr. Lauro was wonderful would recommend him to anyone having an orthopedic problem

September 14th, 2016
Successful Partial Knee Surgery
Dr. Lauro has been doing partial knee replacements for 25 years and worked wonders for me. After only 3 months I no longer need my cane and my scar looks amazing. His office staff is as friendly as you could want. Very clean environment. Little to no waiting both in and out of the waiting rooms. He is very attentive and explains things very well. He listens more than he talks and is dedicated to his practice. I would and have recommended him a lot. A true professional who knows what he is doing.

August 27th, 2016
Highest regard for Dr. Lauro's ability
Dr Lauro was excellent-repaired the major bones in my lower right leg. I had no post-op pain despite 2 pins placed for support and repair of the bones .Had no infections. Superb attitude, kindness and intelligence. Office staff just the best and the environment clean. My husband totally agrees.

August 9th, 2016
Dr. Lauro was excellent,,he is everything you would want in a doctor,,He took great care of me and I have not one complaint or negative opinion..Every doctor shoud be this caring.

July 22nd, 2016
Knee surgery
Dr. Lauro did a partial knee replacement on my 2 years ago and I couldn't be happier with the success of the operation. I am very pleased to have him as my doctor.

February 14th, 2016
Quality
Dr. Lauro is the best. He replaced my knees at different times quite successfully. Great bedside manner and a Dr. you can talk to.