A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lauver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lauver is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauver
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lauver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lauver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauver graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lauver has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lee Lauver MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Lauver practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lauver has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Lauver practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Pulmonologists.