A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Legris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Legris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Legris, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Legris graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Legris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Legris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Legris practice?
Dr. Gregory Legris practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.