A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Legris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Legris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Legris, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Legris graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Legris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Legris MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Legris practice?
- Dr. Gregory Legris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Legris practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.