A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Legris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Legris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Legris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Legris graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Legris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Legris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Legris practice?
Dr. Gregory Legris practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pulmonologists, Phoenix Family Physicians, Phoenix Internists, and Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors.