Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Lehman
Dr. Gregory Lehman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lehman is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, St Francis Regional Medical Center and Childrens Hospital Minneapolis. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Lehman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Lehman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Janet Larson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi23
Dr. Stefan Collinet-Adler
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi24
Dr. Cristina Baker
Infectious Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi16