A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lehman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lehman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lehman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory T Lehman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Lehman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lehman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Lehman practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.