A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lekovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lekovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Degenerative Spine
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lekovic graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lekovic has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Punisa Lekovic MD, PHD, and FACP is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Lekovic practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lekovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Lekovic practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.