A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lenchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lenchner, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenchner graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lenchner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lenchner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Lenchner practice?
Dr. Gregory Lenchner practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.