A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lenchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lenchner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenchner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenchner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lenchner, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenchner graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lenchner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Steven Lenchner MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Lenchner practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lenchner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Lenchner practices Pulmonary Disease near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Pulmonologists.