Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Lenchner
Dr. Gregory Lenchner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wynnewood, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Lenchner is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa and Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Lenchner has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Gregory Lenchner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.
Dr. Gerard Diefes
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Wynnewood, PA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Robert Promisloff
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wynnewood, PA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Lawrence Mcdermott III
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Wynnewood, PA 0.01 mi25