Dr. Gregory Lervick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 1st, 2015
Pleasant. Careful. Knowledgeable. Have recommended him. Friends love him and his work.

June 17th, 2015
Awesome! Both Dr Lervick & Andy Anderson were so wonderful through the long, hard experience. They took the time to explain everything & I think they really cared.

July 30th, 2013
Dr. Lervick
Dr. Lervick diagnosed my shoulder injury in literally 10 seconds. I had another orthopedic surgeon who had abolutely no idea what was going on. I grew an extra bone im my shoulder and decided to have surgery. I was able to get in for surgery within 1 week. In all iv had nearly 10 surgeries on my body and this was the best iv ever felt (not to metion this was my second shoulder surgery). Also, he was kind enough to call us at night to mqke sure I was feeling well. Iv NEVER had any other doctor get back that fast. Also, my other orthopedic surgeon took atleast 7 days to read an MRI after we were told he got them. With Dr. Lervick, we heard bqck the next day.

May 27th, 2013
Excellent service
Dr. Lervick and his staff provide complete information, spend as much time with me as I needed, and contacted me for a cancellation appointment when I needed to see him in a hurry. He replaced one shoulder a year ago and I'll go back to see him for the other one sometime soon. The range of motion in my replaced shoulder is better than before the replacement and continues to improve. The pain with movement is gone.

March 27th, 2012
Great doc
Dr. Lervick treated me for a motorcycle accident, was happy to see me and answered all my questions.He also saw me for an injury covered by OWCP, his staff got all the paperwork filled out and documented things well and worked w/ me to get me healed up.He has a lot of folks waiting to see him but he will sit w/ you and cover what ailes ya'.