A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lesser is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesser
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lesser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lesser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scott Lesser MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Lesser practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lesser has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Lesser practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Asbury, NJ.
See Freehold Internists and Freehold Gastroenterologists.