A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lesser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lesser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Lesser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scott Lesser MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Lesser practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lesser has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Lesser practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Asbury, NJ.
See Freehold Internists and Freehold Gastroenterologists.