Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Levickas
Dr. Gregory Levickas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Catonsville, MD, with another office in Catonsville, MD. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Levickas is affiliated with St Agnes Hospital, St Agnes Hospital and Mercy Medical Center Inc. Dr. Levickas has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Levickas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Levickas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Catonsville, MD.
Dr. Kenneth Williams
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Catonsville, MD 0 mi34
Dr. George Durst
Catonsville, MD 0 mi17
Dr. Rodetta Morris
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Catonsville, MD 0 mi10