A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lilly is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lilly, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilly graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Lilly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lamar Lilly MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Lilly practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lilly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Lilly practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.