A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Liptak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Liptak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Liptak, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Child Development
- Developmental Disorders
- Spina Bifida Occulta
Education & Awards
Dr. Liptak graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liptak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stephen Liptak MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Liptak practice?
- Dr. Gregory Liptak has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Liptak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.